Applications of Fuzzy Logic
First, we shall look at the fitness of
in general terms.
The employment of Fuzzy Control is commendable...
- for very complex processes, when there is no simple mathematical model
- for highly nonlinear processes
- if the processing of (linguistically formulated) expert knowledge is to
The employment of Fuzzy Control is no good idea if...
- conventional control theory yields a satisfying result
- an easily solvable and adequate mathematical model already exists
- the problem is not solvable
Now let's look at some examples where Fuzzy Control actually has been applied.
[Table of Contents]